1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms Use (the "Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Bravocado LLC ("Bravokado OOO", "we," "us" or "our"), concerning your access to and use of the Mom+Baby (or "Mom+Baby: Relax & Sleep") mobile application together with the content, tools, transactions and other services available by using the App (collectively, the "Service").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP OR OTHERWISE ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the App, you are granted a limited license to access and use the App and to download any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the App, Content and the Marks.3. SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENT
The App is free to download however subscription gives you full access to the content within the App.
Payment for in-app purchases will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. If you experience any payment issue with in-app purchases you are to take up with App Store directly.
You may terminate your subscription at any time. After cancellation you will have access to the content within the App till the end of subscription period. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods.
Unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of your current billing period, your subscription will be automatically renewed for the next billing period.
Your App experience may start with a free trial. Unless you cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period, it will be automatically extended to a paid subscription.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after subscription purchase made.
Our prices may vary from country to country. If you decide to purchase a subscription, the price that counts for you will be shown in the App.
We reserve the right to change subscription fees from time to time, however only for the next billing periods. Any price change will have no effect on the subscription you have already purchased.4. USER REPRESENTATION
By using the App, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms.
- You will not access the App through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
- You will not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the App will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the App (or any portion thereof).5. PROHIBITED ACTIONS
You may not access or use the App for any purpose other than that for which we make the App available. The App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the App, you agree not to:
6. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the App.
- Use the App to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the App and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the App.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the App or the networks or services connected to the App.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the App and/ or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the App.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the App designed to prevent or restrict access to the App, or any portion of the App.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the App to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Copy or adapt the App's code and/ or interface.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the App or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the App.
- Use the App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Mom+Baby mobile application is a provider of mindfulness and sleep content in health & wellness space. We are not a healthcare or medical device provider, nor should our Service be considered medical advice. Only your physician or other healthcare provider can do that.
The Service is not a substitute for professional healthcare services, it is not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health. The Service is intended only as a tool which may be useful in achieving your mindfulness and sleep goals.
Do not use the Services while driving or performing other tasks that require attention and focus. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service.7. APP MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
8. TERMS AND TERMINATION
- Monitor the App for violations of these Terms.
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
- Manage the App in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the App.
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the App. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.9. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the App at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our App. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the App without notice at any time.
We cannot guarantee the App will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the App, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the App at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the App during any downtime or discontinuance of the App. Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the App or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.10. GOVERNING LAW
All dealings between the parties are governed exclusively buy the laws of the Republic of Belarus, excluding its conflicts of law principles. To the extent any action relating to any dispute hereunder is permitted to be brought in a court of law, such action will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of:
- The state of federal courts in the City of Alexandria, Virginia – if you are a resident of the United States.
- Or in the courts of the Republic of Belarus – if you are not a resident of the United States.
You hereby submit to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts, and waive any defense of improper venue or inconvenient forum.11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Terms (each a "Dispute" and collectively, the "Disputes") brought by either you or us (individually, a "Party" and collectively, the "Parties"), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 30 (thirty) days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org
. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in courts in the City of Alexandria, Virginia (if you are a resident of the United States) or in the courts of the Republic of Belarus (if you are not a resident of the United States). Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the App be commenced more than 6 months after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law:
- No arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding.
- There is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures.
- There is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration:
- Any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party.
- Any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use.
- Any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the App, including descriptions and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the App at any time, without prior notice.13. DISCLAIMER
THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.14. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APP OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.15. INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- Use of the App.
- Breach of these Terms.
- Any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.16. MISCELLANEOUS
These Terms and any policies or operating rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.17. CONTACT
You may contact us at any time for details regarding these Terms and its previous versions. For all questions please contact us at email@example.com
Last revised: April 18, 2022